Sunday 13 October 2013

Another year, more precious booty

It's my birthday today, and although I don't have much to write about let alone many photos to show, I wanted to share this one photo of a present I got from a dear friend!



I really appreciate this kind of thoughtfulness! She had made a treasure chest out of paper and cardboard and filled it with RUM COOKIES. I've never, never received a present in a more perfect wrapping, this was so adorable!

Hopefully everyone else had a good weekend as well! I was busy having fun yesterday, busy doing work-related stuff today... :x I have such insane piles of dishes waiting to be washed that I guess I'll just take care of them next and then try out a pirate themed game I got from my special someone! So long!

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea, I love the image of rum cookies in a pirate's chest! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, the idea was awesome, the cookies were a bit like gold coins after all!

      Delete
  2. Well, Happy (belated) Birthday! ^^
    My birthday is not a big deal to me, so I don't expect peple to gift me, but getting something that personal is amazing! :)

    I had a relaxing weekend, we dosnloaded Minecraft and played it all day on Sunday with my boyfriend...:D But I have the same problem now, a sky high pile of dishes, and I should also do some shopping, paying some bills at the post office...and I just want to sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't really expect people to gift me either, that's why I was particularly surprised. :D
      Everyday chores can be so dull. ;D I should go do some necessary shopping as well, how boring...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...