Tuesday 12 April 2011

Running through my memory...

♫ Rainbow – Street of Dreams

Exhausted, exhausted, exhausted...
I turned in the written part of my thesis yesterday, but I haven't got any response whether it was alright (on the surface only, of course). Oh, but the hell's not over, I still have to finish my designs and wish for my supervisor to $¤%#*@ reply to my messages.
Today I was at work at first, then I went to set up our exhibition, and thus, kept going for over twelve hours straight. Now I'm tired, but well, work tomorrow again. I was supposed to go vote today, but it took me too long with the exhibition...

Let's peek at what I've been working on?


Believe it or not, I actually went through the trouble to edit my blog code to remove the border from that image. Or it doesn't matter whether or not you believe it – I barely do. It took me a while, I guess I'm too tired to think – it's not that I didn't know how to, it's a part of my job after all...

I've been listening to Street of Dreams ever since I got home, so maybe for an hour now. Both Rainbow and Blackmore's Night versions... And then I keep dreaming. Right now I'm dreaming of a vacation, a real vacation. I want to get abroad... Maybe to Berlin. I will truly consider going if I ever have some free time...

It's been an exhausting spring, and it's not over yet... But if you're going through hell, keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...